Entertainment Venues Costa del Sol.
So you are looking for somewhere to enjoy some live entertainment, a boogie, or some good food with entertainment in the Costa del Sol region of Spain?
This is in no way an exhaustive list, as there are many more exciting venues, bar's, parties and events throughout the Costa del Sol region of Spain. However, it should give you a guide, where you could head for a brilliant night out! Costa del Party also have a huge Facebook group (Where it's at!), where local venues and entertainers post what's on, each and every day! So, for the most up to date information on entertainment throughout the Costa del Sol region of Spain, join our facebook group!.. Click Here <
MALAGA - TORREMOLINOS - BENALMADENA
- Studio 41 Malaga Central: Great prices and even better entertainment, from Studio 41 the Sala de Conciertos Malaga. The very best in Spanish and English bands, if you love live music and happen to be in Malaga city, (Realenga de San Luis Nº 28, Santa Paula) this one is well worth a visit when in Malaga... FaceBook Page
- Sala Paris 15: Another good live music venue in Malaga city, this is a big one, with full stage and a great vibe, worth a visit for sure!.. Visit their Website
- ZZ Pub Malaga: A great little venue for live music on Mondays and Fridays, Spanish and English bands and singers. The ZZ pub is located in Malaga (Tejon y Rodriquez, 6,), varied musical styles, with the best in Spanish and English acts... FaceBook Page
- Shenanigans Torremolinos: An irish bar with regular live music from traditional irish music to some of the Costa del Sol's leading bands. Worth a visit, if only for the "Crack"!.. They have a website, if you want to know more... Click Here
- New Garfields Cafe Rock: A Spanish run rock bar, situated right in the center of Torremolinos, recently refurbished and looking good! Regular live bands, open mic nights and more. They do not have a website, but they are on the FaceBook, so you can see what's on by visiting the page!... Click Here
- The Bonanza Bar Benalmadena: If you a looking for a great night out with live entertainment from top acts, or perhaps the chance to shine as a karaoke star, the Bonanza Bar in Benalmadena is the place to be. Quite why they have no website I am not sure, but they are on FaceBook, so, if you are too.. Click Here
- Casino Torrequebrada: A Casino and Cabaret bar located in the TorreQueBrada Hotel, this is between Benalmadena and Fuengirola, jump in a taxi, they will know where it is!
- Buzbys Benalmadena: Just opposite the Hotel Riviera in Benalmadena, you will find Buzby's, a live music bar that feature top acts every night. This is a reliable and fun venue for live music lovers. They don't seem to have a website though, but they have a Facebook group!... Click Here
- Rob Stevens Manhattan Show Bar, Benalmadena: A great new exclusive entertainment venue in Benalmadena, opened in 2013 by the talented Rob Stevens. This has to be a "must visit" entertainment venue when you find yourself in the Benalmadena area... More Information <
- Sunset Beach Club: Again, this is a Hotel, but it has a restaurant and bar that open to the public and quality live music at weekends. The hotel is located on the main Coast Road, just outside Benalmadena, towards Fuengirola... Website
- Benalmadena Port: Benalmadena Port is a must visit for any visitor to the area, it may be worth a taxi or train ride from Torremolinos or Fuengirola too! Benalmadena port has an array of restaurants and shops to visit by day, plus, attractions such as Sea World, water sports and Boat trips. It is at night, however and especially at weekends when the port comes alive! Many of the Restaurants transform into nightclubs, after a certain hour and the whole place becomes one big party Zone!
- 24 Hour Square - Party District Benalmadena: This one is for the younger crowd and it does exactly what it says on the tin! 24 hour Square is a collection of bars and clubs that stay open, well, 24 hours! Expect dance music, drunken brits and lots of young ladies at 24 hour Square. Ask any taxi driver, even in English and they will know where to take you!
FUENGIROLA - LOS BOLICHES - MIJAS COSTA
- Pogs Fuengirola: Pogs is an Irish style bar located in Fuengirola and they have live music every night. From Acoustic singers to Rock bands, the line up varies daily. Pogs has resonable prices and friendly staff too, it has to be worth a visit! Pog's could be considered the best live music bar in Fuengirola, certainly the longest running!.. They are on Facebook ... Click Here
- Moochers Jaz Cafe: Situated in the heart of Fuengirola, great menu and live music 7 nights a week. Established in 1993 and still going strong, This is one live music venue not to be missed out on... They have a website... CLICK HERE
- Churchills Fun Pub: A Karaoke bar located in Los Boliches, karaoke every night and a great ambiance for a night out. Find it on Calle victor De la Serna, Los Boliches. No website sorry, but should not be hard to stumble across.
- Suave Cafe: A trendy little bar and restaurant 1st line to the beach in Los Boliches/Fuengirola, regular live entertainment and a great value menu too!.. More Info
- Moo Moos Los Boliches: You can find this one in the Los Boliches district of Fuengirola, another great venue for live music on the Costa del Sol, regular acts, including the fantastic DEX, Chicago Jim and Mandolin Mick, Barry Mac and many more. Well worth a visit... More Info <
- Shaggys Fuengirola: Live Music bar on the port in Fuengirola, regular live singers and bands, read more about the port area below. They do have a website, but it does not seem to be working right now, here is the link anyway, in case they fix the problem ... Click Here
- Restaurante Tipi Tapa: A lovely traditional Spanish tapa bar and restaurant, with regular Live Flamenco shows, located on Calle Malaga, in Fuengirola. Contact the bar on 951 311 630 to make a table booking, or visit the website.. Click Here.
- Yello Jazz Cafe: A trendy cafe bar with regular live music Situated in Fuengirola, on the Pasaje Las Rampas, down the side alley that leads back to the beach.. FaceBook them
- Karibu bar internacional: Wine, Beer and Tapas bar located in Fuengirola, Aveneda Acapulco 2. Regular Live acoustic entertainment and great Tapas!.. Visit their Website
- The London Pub Fuengirola: The famous London Pub is one of the oldest bars aimed at Brit's on holiday, they do not often have live music, but do provide a proper, fun party atmoshpere and DJ. They also have big screens everywhere, for maximum enjoyment of the Big game and other sporting events, you can't miss it, it's right on the sea front! ... FaceBook Page
- ForePlay Party Bar Fuengirola: Take the road leading down the side of the London Pub and find ForePlay, a late party bar that is well worth a visit, for the 18-30 crowd anyway! If you can't pull in ForePlay, you must be well ugly! They have a website! ... The Website
- Playerz 360 Fuengirola: Another famous party bar, attracting mainly the younger crowd, probably with a few "game wrinklies" thrown in! They have just reopened under new management and they have a facebook page, so why not pop and take a look... More Info <
- Lindas Music Bar Fuengirola: A well known live music bar, with lots of great tribute acts, located in Fuengirola just a little back into town from the beach. It opens 8pm till LATE and is a little hidden "gem", they have a FaceBook Group... Click Here
- Disco Maxy's Fuengirola: A well established DISCO nightclub, attracting the middle age crowd, mainly. Ladies night is thursday, when all ladies get 1 free drink, good time to go on the pull if your a guy too! Great place to have a dance, it's located at the far end of the sea front, Mijas Costa End. All the taxis will know it and so will most people, no webste though, but try it out anyway, if you like disco!
- The Karbon Klub Fuengirola: The Karbon Klub is part of the Jacksons Pub, just off the front in Fuengirola, the pub is well worth a visit too! The Karbon Club is quite new and trendy, attracting the younger crowd it's becoming more popular by the day! It's not a live music venue, but they have great Dj's Yes, they have a website, so off you go ... Click Here
- Tony Shanleys Irish Bar Fuengirola: A small but welcoming irish bar, who often have live music and smaller events at the weekends, opens at 8am for breakfast too, so the ideal place to soak up after the night before! Enjoy a great atmosphere any night of the week... Find them in FaceBook <
- Fuengirola Port: Fuengirola Port is a great place to investigate, when in the area, it has a great collection of bars, most of which serve food in the day and many that have live music during summer and weekends. Sunday Afternoons during summer, Fuengirola port is also well worth a visit, it always has a selection of live music on the outdoor terraces and a suberb atmosphere for all the family.
- Hotel Tamisa Golf: If you happen to be staying near the Mijas Golf Complex then the Hotel Tamisa golf is worthy of a visit. They have a bar and restaurant open to the public and have regular live music and entertainment, they also have a website ... CLICK HERE
- The Loft Calahonda: The loft in Calahonda is a great place to unwind and enjoy regular live entertainment, in this unique little character bar. Clean cut lines and a modern spacious interior, air conditioned and soundproofed, a great place to visit any time of the year! The loft is a great bar to chillout in!.. The Loft Website
- Trafalgar Cocktail Bar Calahonda: A delightful cocktail bar, with great food and tapas, plus regular live music. A Spanish bar, that has to be worth a visit, Spanish, Latin and English bands. Located in Centro Comercial "El Zoco"... FaceBook them <
- The Millenium Music Bar: A great little late night music bar located in Calahonda, Mijas Costa. Not a lot of info on the web for this one, but it's situated just off Calle Don Jose de Orbaneja in a small courtyard.. arrive after 10pm
- Olivias La Cala de Mijas: Great food and entertainment from this high class, trendy establishment in La Cala del Mijas... Visit on Facebook
- Legends Cabaret Bar - La Cala: Located in La Cala de Mijas, legends is a live music and cabaret bar and certainly worth a visit. They present regular live music, comedy and cabaret acts for your enjoyment...Legends on FaceBook More Info <
- Restaurante Mijas Golf: Live singer every friday, in this small, family run restaurant, located on the edge of the Mijas Golf, Lagos course. Great menu with BBQ meats, Pasta's and Pizza and a really good, friendly ambience... More Info
- Biddy Muligens Irish Bar: Located in La Cala de Mijas, a bit further down the A7, past Fuengirola, this popular Irish bar offers great hospitality, a good drop of Guinness and Live music on Thursday Nights, worth a visit... Website
- The Zeppelin Bar - Alhaurin el Grande: The Zeppelin bar is a live music rock bar sutuated in Alhaurin El Grande, just a little inland on the Costa del Sol. Regular live music with the best in Spanish and English bands... Visit the Website.
- La Casa Calahonda: A superb restaurant venue with regular live entertainment, friendly ambience and very nice menu, most certainly worth a visit!.. Visit their website.
MARBELLA - PUERTO BANUS:
- Nikki Beach Marbella: The most famous Exclusive party beach on the Costa del Sol, if you like a great beach party, then you have to visit Nikki Beach in Marbella... The Website
- FunkyBudda Marbella: One of the most exclusive clubs in Marbella, amazing DJ's and Artists, they have a website, so if your a clubber... CLICK HERE NOW
- La Sala Puerto Banus: Fine Dining and a great social experience, topped off with regular live entertainment, from some outstanding acts, such as the Masquerade Duo, make la sala worth an evening or two, maybe three!... The Website<
- Rincon de La Sala: La Salas second bar and restaurant this one is located in San Pedro, same great ambience and regular live entertainment.. The Website
- Slaince: A great Irish bar and restaurant located in Puerto Banus, Marbella. Slaince is Puerto Banus's newest hotspot. Open from 9am, daily entertainment, all major sporting events shown live, breathtaking sun terrace, staffed creche, entertainment, etc ... Visit their Website
- Sala Beach Marbella: Sala Beach is located close to the Marina of Puerto Banus and is the perfect beach front party venue. Sala Beach has regular live entertainment and also caters for special occasions. Sala Beach was previously called Buddha beach, same vibe, new look, new people and Yes they have a website ... CLICK HERE
- Linekers Bar - Puerto Banus: A serious party atmosphere in New Town Puerto Banus, dance till dawn every single night at the Linekers Bar in Banus. This bar attracts the younger, trendy crowd and of course, it's in Banus, so you often get to rub shoulders with famous people too!... Website, Yep they do have one! ...CLICK HERE
- Visit Puerto Banus Marina: If you have not heard of the famous Puerto Banus Marina, just past Marbella on the Costa del Sol, then you must miss all the best tricks! The popular marina, with it's incredible restaurants and water side bars, is the holiday destination of the rich and famous too. In the night, take a step back to the road running behind the port for some serious nightlife, late bars and clubs. Summer time is manic and only those wanting a major party should attend. There are also plenty of exclusive clubs in the Puerto Banus area, from "posh parties" to a dam good rave!
- Tibu Nightclub Banus: Simply, one of the best Nightclubs in the Puerto Banus area, worth a visit for any dedicated clubber!... CLICK HERE
- Locos por La Musica: Locos is a popular, funky Rock and Soul music bar located in Marbella, on the Puerto Deportivo, they have both live acts and top Dj's. Loco's means Mad Ones in Spanish, but don't worry you don't have to be mad to go there!.. Info on FaceBook <
- O Grady's Irish Bar: Puerto Banus Irish bar with resident DJ and regular live Entertainment, they have a website and a great pint of Guiness.. Click here for the Website
ESTEPONA / MANILVA
- Tikitano Restaurant Estepona: A superb high class beach restaurant, that provides regular shows from some of the Coasts best entertainers. A stunning location, mouth watering menu's and a great ambience are all reasons to try out the Tikitano!.. Visit Website
- Louie Louie Rock and Roll bar: Regular live music featuring some of the best bands on the Costa del Sol. Louie Louie is certainly one of the best live music venues in the Estepona region. If you are looking for a place to hear a band... More Info Here
- Restobar Espepona Port: A great live music and dining venue on the Port of Estepona. Regular live entertainment and Dj's.. More info Here
NERJA AND AXARQUIA.
This is the region to the East of Malaga, still a part of the Costa del Sol, all little less known, but still very popular. Nerja is the touristic capital, with many live music venues, jam sessions and more for the music lover.
- Casa Maria's - Torrox Costa: Casa Marias is a very popular music venue located in the seaside town of Torrox. It's holds the most amazing Jam nights on a Monday night, where many outstanding musicians turn up... More Info<
- The Boatyard Bar Nerja: The boatyard bar is Nerja's number one party and live music venue, with Jazz nights, Jam sessions and much more. If you are in Nerja and looking for great entertainment, it's gotta be worth a shot! They have regular special events and guest artists, it's worth checking out their Facebook page.. Click Here
- Restaurante El Pino: Great little restaurant in Torrox, with regular live music from great acts, such as Paul Lockey, they got a Facebook page!... More Info on FB
- Cochran's Irish Bar: Cochran's is an Irish bar and restaurant, with regular live entertainment, mostly on Fridays and Saturdays. A fun, vibrant atmosphere and the best in Irish hospitality await you in Nerja ...Visit the Website
- Cafe Caeli: Cafe style music bar located just down from the Parador Hotel on c/Rodriguez Acosta Nerja. Providing egular live entertainment and special events.. Visit the Website <
- Los Amigos de Torrox: A friendly relaxed atmosphere with regular live entertainment, Jam Nights, Karaoke and Disco's. Los Amigos de Torrox is a well established, family run bar, with a great ambience..Visit the Website <<
- Axarquia Racing Club,Torrox Costa: Weekend Bar only. Winter hours Sat & Sun live music 15.00 to 18.00. Good food available. The Axarquia race club is well worth a visit, located in Torrox Costa, on the east side of Malaga, just before Nerja... More Info
- Shambles Karaoke Bar: A popular bar listed number one on trip advisor for nightlife in Nerja. This is also a good venue to host parties and celebrations. They have music for all age groups plus the very latest from the charts and karaoke, there is a fantastic dance floor with sparkling laser, disco and mood lighting... Visit the Website
Still Stuck for something to do?.. Get in touch!
Contact Costa del Party and ask our team! As entertainment specialists on the Costa del Sol, we have first hand knowledge on "what's on" throughout the Costa del Sol, Axarquia, Malaga and Marbella regions. With our mobile Dj's and Entertainers, we can even create a brilliant private party, just for you!
Entertainment on the Costa del Sol, Starts with Costa del Party!
Discover local live entertainment, bands and singers for all events.
Costa del Party recommended Dj's, let the party rock!
Our speciality, professional wedding entertainment.
Below is a selection of wedding perfect acts for your wedding in the Malaga, Marbella region of Spain.