Planning a Villa Wedding in Spain.
Southern Spain is one of Europe's leading destinations for Wedding celebrations and many people choose private Villa's, fincas and Hacienda's as the Venue for the special day. Villa weddings are very popular, but careful planning is required, if your expenses are not to escalate through the roof!
Costa del Party suggest you always use a knowledgeable, local wedding planner for wedding in Spain, but if you are set on doing it yourself, read on for some tips!
Check List for planning a Villa Wedding in Spain.
Here is a Check list and some considerations for planning a Villa Wedding in Spain, depending on the Property you rent, some services may be supplied for you, but you will need them all the same!
- Ceremony: You will need to Book a Minister for your ceremony.
- Decorations: Flowers and Decorations to your Taste
- Lighting: An important factor, especially for outdoor weddings
- Tables and Chairs: You will need adequate for your Guests, along with the Linen's to go with them.
- Glass and China: Make sure there is adequate for your catering needs.
- Shade: Often overlooked, but trust us, it gets very hot in Spain!
- Catering: Unless you want to cook for everyone or the Villa provides it, you will need a Caterer.
- Entertainment: Don't forget the Entertainment, Check your Villa allows it!
- Transport: Where is the Villa? Consider transport costs carefully, especially with lots of guests!
A Villa Wedding in Spain can be Magical, but care should be taken to book a Villa that suits the purpose. Many venue's advertised for Weddings are not ideal for this type of event, noise, parking and other legal restrictions, can lead to an abrupt end to your celebrations. Always check that the venue is suitable and has held Weddings there before, without any issues!
These days the Spanish Police will respond to any complaint of noise very quickly and will sometimes issue a fine on the spot, or at least have you finish the party right away! There is no set time for this, but keeping volume to minimum and finishing before 12 midnight, will often avoid the worst complaints.
Villa Weddings made easy, with Costa del Party Spain.
Hotel Guadalmina SPA located just 10 minutes from Marbella.
El Oceano is a fabulous Beach Hotel with 40 rooms
A venue only located in Los Boliches - Sleeps 0
Casa Lola is a holiday villa sleeping up to 12 people.
Located in Coin, 25 mins from Marbella, sleeps 18+
Charming venue for events, close to Marbella. Sleeps 0.
The Hideaway is located just 5 minutes walk from the beach! Sleeps 16
Located just inland from Nerja, east of Malaga.
Senora de la Merced in Sotogrande, perfect for a wedding ceremony.
Kempinski Hotel Bahía 5 star GL Hotel.
A delightful villa set close to Mijas Village, ideal for smaller events and guest accommodation - Sleeps 14
A truly stunning Guest house and wedding venue, close to Malaga, Spain
Have the perfect Wedding in southern Spain, choose Costa del Party!
Costa del Party - The Party people Spain.